Tuesday, June 26, 2007

StumbleUpon

A friend recently introduced me to a cool web app called StumbleUpon. It's a plug-in for your browser tool bar that lets you find new new and interesting web sites by clicking on a button.

At first its fairly random, but you can set your profile to favor the sort of things you like and it will start to filter the sites by your tastes. You can also click on a "I like it!" button to register if you did or didn't like the site - and this in turn affects if other people will be sent through to that site.

It's pretty cool - so far I've found a number of really interesting game sites that I wouldn't have discovered otherwise as well as a some intriguing flash games - the likes of which I will blog about later!

Oh, and if you came across this post via "StumbleOn" then please click on the "I like it!" button so other people can discover Game Musings :-)

No comments: