Friday, August 24, 2007

Add It Up Flash Game Live (BETA)

Well, the first of the 16 activities from Brainiversity is now playable online at Casual Games Arcade. I literally finished the code about 10 minutes ago, so it hasn't had the most thorough of testing - but that's where you come in! If you get a chance, please give it a go - and let me know if it doesn't work in your browser.

It works on the Wii except for a minor graphics glitch which I'll iron out later. But for the most part I can actually play a portion of Brainiversity on my Wii - I must say it feels weird playing my own game with a Wii Remote.

The online version doesn't have all the features of the downloadable version like charting, stamps and the Daily Exam mode - but online daily charting is something I'm thinking about adding. It would also be cool to be able to see the daily charts of other players too. If it's not too difficult I'll have a crack at adding that in soon.

www.passfieldgames.com

No comments: