Sunday, February 08, 2009

Twitter - all the cool kids are doing it

And to get you started with twitter, here is a list of game industry tweets for you to follow:
http://gameindustrytweet.com/video-game-companies-on-twitter/

Now you can keep up to date with every move of your favorite game developer. It's not stalking when they give consent :-)

Oh, and if you're interested, you can follow me on twitter here:
http://twitter.com/johnpassfield

I'm not the best at regular updates (I tend to forget I have a twitter account), but I'm trying to improve!

www.passfieldgames.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great link - didn't know about some of the people on that list.

Can I add that Cletus Clay is also on Twitter.

Passfield Games said...

Thanks for the Cletus Clay twitter link - the game is looking good.

VRBones said...

Digging through some the RSS backlog and I must have missed the link to all the other developers. Nice!

Now all I need to do is find some closer-to-home developers on twitter or blogger like Steve Fawkner or Roger Keating

Passfield Games said...

Yes, we must get Steve and Roger on twitter. Or at least Infinite Interactive!